Membership of the Historic Motor Cycle Club of Queensland is open to all who have an interest in owning, restoring and/or riding historic motorcycles.
Inquiries on membership should be sent to the HMCCQ Membership Secretary, Andy, by completing the Membership Inquiry Form at the bottom of this page.
The Club’s membership caters for Ordinary Members, Family Members, Honorary Members and Life Members.
Life Membership nominations must be submitted using the Life Membership Nomination Form. Select the link to open the Form, then download with Adode pdf Reader (a link to a free copy of Adobe Reader is available at the bottom of this page).
In order to encourage safe riding practices, new members may purchase High Visibility vests at the reduced price of $10 during the first year of membership. To order one of these Vests or other Club merchandise please visit the Regalia page.
Membership of the Club offers many benefits, such as:
- Comradeship of like-minded historic motorcycle enthusiasts.
- Full colour interesting and informative monthly magazine.
- Special Interest Vehicle registration for eligible bikes – i.e. reduced registration fees.
- Bike dating and history information.
- Help and information from many experienced and knowledgeable members.
- Broad range of rallies, exhibitions and speciality events.
- Regular weekly rides.
- Regular bike-only swap meets.
- Access to a wide range of motorcycle books and other media – many Areas have libraries.
- Club specific Regalia.
Application for Membership
To apply for a new membership of the Historical Motor Cycle Club of Queensland click here.
Membership renewals are due on the 1st of November each year. Annual Subscriptions are:
⇒ $48 for Ordinary members,
⇒ $66 for a Family of two, or
⇒ $84 for a Family of three.
Payment to the Club
The preferred payment method is by Electronic Bank Transfer to the Club’s Heritage Bank account, as follows:
Acct Name: Historical Motorcycle Club of Queensland Inc
Acct No: 12398012
When making payments members MUST quote their name and membership number as the transaction Reference.
Should you wish to ask a question of our Membership Secretary please complete the following Membership Inquiry Form.